India Playing XI 2nd ODI: India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI LIVE: Shardul Thakur is the victim of another injury that India must deal with. During his first ODI spell, the pacer was in pain. As per reports, InsideSport is aware that he is bothered by something. The medical staff will nevertheless assess the seriousness of his condition and make a decision regarding his availability.
In the second ODI, Umran Malik, who recently joined the team, will be available for selection. Umran is likely to enter if the team management does not want to take a chance on Shardul.
IPL 2023 | India tour of Bangladesh 2022 | Dream11 Prediction | Fantasy Cricket Tips | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News
Despite the cold and dry conditions during the first ODI in Dhaka, Shardul Thakur frequently experienced cramps. But given that the upcoming Test series, which is a muscle niggle, the team management may decide not to risk him. Mohammad Shami is unlikely to be ready for the Test series, it should be noted.
Shardul Thakur Suffering From A Niggle
Team India. Image Credits: TwitterMohammad Shami will be replaced in ODIs by Umran Malik, who has already been sent by BCCI. On Tuesday, he will join the practice. India will have a straight alternative for Shardul with him accessible. To deal with Axar Patel, though, the India team management would need to make a decision.
IPL 2023 Auction | IND vs BAN 2022 | India vs Bangladesh 2022 | India National Cricket Team
Axar Patel hurt his ribs on Saturday during practice. In the first ODI, he was not available for selection. He probably won’t make it to Wednesday’s second ODI in Dhaka. However, he will take Shahbaz Ahmed’s spot if he is fully healthy.
India Playing XI 2nd ODI: What to expect from 2nd ODI?
- KL Rahul has already declared that he will keep wickets and will be India’s No 4 batter.
- Hence, Ishan Kishan won’t make it. Shikhar Dhawan will open with Rohit Sharma.
- Ishan will only come in if Dhawan gets an injury.
- However, KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer will exchange places in the middle order depending on the situation.
- KL Rahul batted at No 5 on Sunday. But he could bat at No 4 on Wednesday.
- However, with all top batters available, Rahul Tripathi will have to spend longer on the bench.
- Axar Patel was unavailable for 1st ODI. He is carrying a rib injury.
- Like Shardul Thakur, a call will be taken on his inclusion after practice on Tuesday.
- Washington Sundar will keep his place after a decent showing.
- In the pace bowling line-up, India does not have many options on the bench.
- If Shardul is unfit, Umran Malik will take his place.
- Kuldeep Sen despite leaking runs on his debut will keep his place.
India Playing XI 2nd ODI vs BAN:
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul (WK)
- Washington Sundar
- Shahbaz Ahmed/ Axar Patel
- Shardul Thakur/ Umran Malik
- Deepak Chahar
- Mohammed Siraj
- Kuldeep Sen
India’s squad for Bangladesh ODIs: Rohit Sharma (C), KL Rahul (VC), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Rishabh Pant (WK), Ishan Kishan (WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Mohd. Siraj, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Sen, Umran Malik
Virat Kohli | Rohit Sharma | Rishabh Pant | KL Rahul | Suryakumar Yadav | Sanju Samson | Shreyas Iyer | Yuzvendra Chahal | Jasprit Bumrah