CricLabel.com would want to make it clear that the photos we use on the website are open-source and can be accessed online for use in representation. Because the information and images on the internet are in the public domain, anyone who wants to use them can.
Furthermore, CricLabel, as a responsible party, never intends to willfully violate or infringe against the rights of a person or a company that have been specifically expressed by the same. If you are the sole owner of any photograph or other piece of content that appears on our website CricLabel.com, please make your case to the firm and let them know.
We strictly prohibit the infringement of any kind of copyright or ownership rights. If any person or organization is unhappy with the way CricLabel is using their owned or copyrighted content without their consent or without providing appropriate attribution, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name with other valid details of the complainant and a document expressing the party of being SOLE right holder to the image, content or others concerned.
- The exact place on the website where the aggrieved party first saw the content, along with visual proof of it or the URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the concerned image, content or other.
- A declaration addressed to CricLabel, of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by the company; (which will be used if the complaint is fraudulent/misleading/ defamatory for the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, make sure to attach a letter of authority and the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
In minor cases, the request might not be taken into consideration if any of the aforementioned details are incomplete or incorrectly provided, and in some cases, the request might lead to the company filing a lawsuit against the person or business that is attempting to falsely implicate CricLabel in a case.
It should be kept in mind that after we receive a complaint, notice, or request that is fully legitimate and verified, we will acknowledge it in writing and provide the aggrieved party with a requested time frame within which the issue will be properly addressed. This correspondence will be sent to the email address used to send the complaint, notice, or request.
CricLabel never ever knowingly has any rights over anything that is controlled by a party other than CricLabel or its Associates, taking into account all of these facts and clauses as a crucial component of the company’s founding philosophy.
Contact us at-